Thursday, August 19, 2010

烂烂的英文~~~~

这篇是我超烂的英语作文,简直就是惨不忍睹,用了三个小时才完成,却才写出这么短的作文。我的英文无药可救了....... T.T

My First Day in IPTHO

1st July of 2009 was a very special day for me. It is the day that I get my offer to study in IPTHO. I was a Form 6 student and go to school as usual on that day. After school, I rushed back to my home and checked the result using mobile phone and it is said that I have make it to study in teacher institution. I was overwhelmed and did not believe it. Then, I tried to ensure it twice by checking the result online. This time I can very sure that the information is true and I felt very excited about it. I was offered for the course of KPLSPM BC/PJ/KS at Batu Pahat Tun Hussein Onn Teacher Institution (IPTHO).

From that day onwards, I have started to do the preparation to study in IPTHO. First, I printed out the offer letter from the Internet and write a drop out inform letter to my school. I had looking for the principal of my secondary school and an officer to certify the copy of my personal documents and certifications. Then, my mother brings me go for a shopping to buy some formal wears and daily needs such as pail, shampoo and toothbrush. I cut my hair in a saloon before taking the passport photo. My father planned to bring me to the institution by his own but he did not know the exact location of the institution. I have tried to search the map of IPTHO by using Google Maps but failed to find it. Then, my mother asked her friend and managed to get the exact location.

During my last day at Form 6, my friends have organized a farewell party for me at the KFC restaurant. I feel very touched and insisted to treat them all by paying the bills. On the day before registration, I was still packing because there are too many things to bring. At that night, I was very nervous and excited and those feelings have been bringing the effect of difficulties in sleeping to me.

During the registration day, on the way to Batu Pahat, we stop at Pagoh to have a breakfast. We reached IPTHO at the time of 9.30a.m. A group of scouts directed my father to park our car at the parking lots. By there, there is the IPTHO bus waiting to load us to the registration counter. At the registration counter, I were ask to do the registration all by my own and parents cannot come along. My father gave me RM300 for the registration fee and I brought all the needed documents with me. The registration process started from in front of the library and at the end of the process, we were given IPTHO’s T-shirts, cap, tracksuit and bag. I was impressing by the smooth flow of the process and gave me a new experience.

After that, there was a registration of hostel. I was given the room number of 05-332. During the registration, I have met Ku Yu Yan and my roommate, Ng Sut Fui. My roommate is also a Malaccan but she not in same class with me. After that, my parents help me to bring my entire luggage upstairs to my room. I was exhausted when arrived in front of my room. The room was very dirty and it takes a lot of work to clean it.

I first met my classmates was in the evening of the registration day which is also the start of the orientation week and we were asked by the facilitators to sit by class. My classmates are come from all over the country and all of us were very shy and nervous at that time. Then, we met our first tutor, Pn Idawati who is a very nice and caring person.

At the end of the day, I felt very tired and start to worry about the new life at this institution. I was afraid that I can’t fit with the livelihood and get along with the people because it was my first time to stay far away from my family.

1 comment:

  1. walao...past tense没有past tense
    第一行,it -was- the day
    第二行,-went- to school
    酱就两个错了,你要怎样当老师?

    ReplyDelete